Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Match Prediction, Scorecard, TV Info
Bangladesh tour of Sri Lanka 2019. 1st ODI match live score Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka. The 1st ODI match start at 03:00 PM BDT (09:00 GMT), Jul 26. Ban vs SL ODI match live score by Cricbuzz. The cricket match live telecast on Gazi TV (GTV) and BTV for local audience. Bangladesh play 3 ODI match in this tour. Tamim is the captain of Bangladesh absence of Mashrafee and Shakib.
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Match Prediction,Scorecard, TV Info, Full Highlights
After World Cup 2019, Bangladesh went Sri Lanka as their first tour. In this tour Shakib and Liton Das got vacation. At the last moment Mashrafee and Saifuddin got injury. Bangladesh teams fall in big trouble. Finally the selector committee picked Taskin Ahmed, Rubel and Farhad Reza in the squad and declared captain as name of Tamim Iqbal. Also the called Shafiul Islam in the squad. There will be three ODI match as per schedule.
When will start Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI match?
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI match
Start Time: 03:00 PM BDT (09:00 GMT), 26 July 2019
Venue: R.Premadasa Stadium, Khettarama, Colombo
Lasith Malinga will retire from ODI cricket after Sri Lanka's game against Bangladesh in Colombo this Friday.
A great of ODI cricket 👏 👏 pic.twitter.com/qODwoQMHZe
— ICC (@ICC) July 23, 2019
Match Prediction. Who will in Ban vs SL
As per our astrology match prediction team says that Bangladesh will win the match but Sri Lanka will win the toss. In the Google search prediction internationally that Sri Lanka has to 55% chance to win the match where as Bangladesh has 45%. Let see the match live score card what will happen on the field Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI match.
Where to watch Ban vs SL 1st match?
You can watch Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka match live score cricbuzz from here. Besides Gazi TV will live broadcasting Ban vs SL ODI match series. As well as Bangladesh Television BTV will live telecast this ODI match for the local audience. Also you can watch Ban vs SL match online at Rabbitholebd.com and Mobile apps.
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Board XI Team Squad 1st ODI
Bangladesh teams are the big problem to lake of four 1st class player. Only Shakib is out means two player short in the squad. Where as regular captain also got injured. Lets see new captain Tammim what does do. Although he is looking for his form from World Cup 2019.
Bangladesh Playing XI:
Tamim Iqbal(c), Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain, Anamul Haque, Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, Taijul Islam, Farhad Reza.
Sri Lanka Playing XI:
Dimuth Karunaratne(c), Kusal Perera(w), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Lahiru Thirimanne, Thisara Perera, Shehan Jayasuriya, Dhananjaya de Silva, Lasith Malinga, Wanidu Hasaranga, Akila Dananjaya, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru KumaraSports