Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular 2019, Admit Card, Result | www kb gov bd
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited is a sharia compliant bank in Bangladesh founded on 27 September 1995. A sharia council of the bank is responsible for ensuring the bank activities meet sharia requirements. The headquarters are located in Motijheel, Dhaka.
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited has initiated a project entitled “Krishi O Grameen Khudra Biniog Prokolpa (Microfinance). With this project, Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited is working for reduction of poverty, development in agricultural sectors, creation of job opportunities etc.
Al-arafah Islami Bank Limited has been signed a partnership with Millennium Information Solution Limited.
- "AT a Glance". Archived from the original on 16 July 2014. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "N Mohammad products to be exported in Japan | Dhaka Tribune". www.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited Review
- "ICD goes into strategic alliance with Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited (AIBL), Bangladesh". The Hans India. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- Syed, Imran (1 April 2016). "ICD, AIBL Bangladesh in strategic alliance – Saudi Gazette". Saudi Gazette. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "CC camera captures murder in Al Arafah bank". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "The Financial Express | Financial Online News portal". The Financial Express Online Version. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited – Banglapedia". en.banglapedia.org. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "Conventional banks looking for a piece of the Islamic banking pie | Dhaka Tribune". www.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- REDmoney (7 April 2014). The Islamic Finance Handbook: A Practitioner's Guide to the Global Markets. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 9781118814437.
- Official Website : www.al-arafahbank.com