Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular 2019, Admit Card, Result | www kb gov bd
Mercantile Bank (Bangladesh)
It is a public limited company with limited liability under the bank companies act, 1991. Its share are listed in Dhaka Stock Exchange and Chittagong Stock Exchange. The bank provide products and services in retail banking, corporate finance, Islamic finance, asset management, equity brokerage and security. It has 119 branches in Bangladesh and employs around 2,300 employees.
- "About us". Mercantile Bank Limited. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- "Annual Report 2018 - Mercantile Bank Limited" (PDF). Mercantile Bank Limited. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- "Mercantile Bank Limited congratulated Bangladesh Bank Governor Dr. Atiur Rahman". The Financial Express. Dhaka. 2015-10-24. Archived from the original on 2016-06-10. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- Thomson Bank Directory. Thomson Financial Pub. 2004-01-01. p. 72.
- The Bank Directory. Accuity. 2008-01-01. p. 261.
- "Branches". Mercantile Bank Limited. Retrieved 2017-01-10.