Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular 2019, Admit Card, Result | www kb gov bd
Mutual Trust Bank Limited
Mutual Trust Bank Limited is private commercial bank in Bangladesh.
About Mutual Trust Bank Limited
Mutual Trust Bank Ltd. (MTB) is a third-generation private commercial bank, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh and has been adjudged as the Best Financial Institution of 2014 at the DHL-Daily Star Business Awards 2015. Earlier, MTB had also received the first-ever best “SME Bank of the Year” and best “Women Entrepreneurs’ Friendly Bank of the Year” by Bangladesh Bank and SME Foundation. MTB aspires to be one of the most admired banks in the nation and recognized as an innovative and client-focused company. With our current network of 116 branches, 106 Agent Banking Centers, 14 kiosks, 283 modern ATMs with 2 CRM Booths, 3 Air Lounges, over 3,305 Point of Sales (POS) machines, located in prime commercial, urban and rural areas, MTB offers fully integrated real-time Online Banking Services, Internet and SMS Banking to its clientele, through a dedicated team of experienced Relationship Managers and Alternate Delivery Channels (ADC).”
The Company was also issued Certificate for Commencement of Business on the same day and was granted license on October 05, 1999 by Bangladesh Bank under the Banking Companies Act 1991 and started its banking operation on October 24, 1999. As envisaged in the Memorandum of Association and as licensed by Bangladesh Bank under the provisions of the Banking Companies Act 1991, the Company started its banking operation and entitled to carry out the following types of banking business:
- Wholesale Banking
- Retail Banking
- International Trade Financing
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Banking
- NRB Banking
- Privilege Banking
- Card Services
- Treasury Operations
- Agent Banking
- Digital Banking
Mission and Vision 
Mutual Trust Bank’s vision is based on a philosophy known as MTB3V. We envision MTB to be:
- One of the best performing banks in Bangladesh
- The bank of choice
- A truly world-class bank
We aspire to be the most admired financial institution in the country, recognized as a dynamic, innovative and client focused company that offers an array of products and services in the search for excellence and to create an impressive economic value.
MTB Core Values
- Shareholders – Create sustainable economic value for our shareholders by utilizing an honest and efficient business methodology.
- Community – Committed to serve the society through employment creation, support community projects and events and be a responsible corporate citizen.
- Customers – Render state-of-the-art service to our customers by offering diversified products and by aspiring to fulfill their banking needs to the best of our abilities.
- Employees – We rely on the inherent merits of the employee and honor our relation as a part of this renowned financial institution. We work together to celebrate and reward unique backgrounds, viewpoints, skills and talents of everyone at the work place, no matter what their job is.
As a bank, we are judged solely by the successful execution of our commitments; we expect and embrace this form of judgment. We are accountable for providing the highest level of service along with meeting the strict requirements of regulatory standards and ethical business practices.
We can see things from different perspectives; we are open to change and not bound by how we have done things in the past. We can respond rapidly and adjust our mode of operation to meet stakeholder needs and achieve our goals.
We value mutual trust, which encompasses transparent and candid communications among all parties.
Awards and Recognition
Profile of Managing Director
Mr. Anis A. Khan (Managing Director & CEO)
Anis A. Khan (AAK), a Fellow of the Institute of Bankers Bangladesh (IBB), has had over 36 years of experience and training in banking, capital markets, management, and leadership practices. Anis also serves as the Vice Chairman of the Industrial & Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited (IIDFC), Director and Chairman of the Executive Committee of BD Ventures Limited, Independent Director and Chairman of the Board Audit Committee of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited (BPBL) and Vice President of the Bangladesh Association of Publicly Listed Companies (BAPLC).
He is the recipient of numerous accolades including the ‘Business & Entrepreneur Excellence Award 2016’, where he was recognized as the ‘Inspirational Business Leader of the Year’, at a ceremony held in London, United Kingdom and which was organized by the UK Bangladesh Catalysts of Commerce & Industry (UKBCCI) on November 20, 2016.
AAK is the Immediate Past Chairman of the Association of Bankers, Bangladesh Limited (ABB) and a former Chairman of Primary Dealers Bangladesh Limited (PDBL). He has also served as the Chairperson of the SWIFT Member & User Group of Bangladesh.
MTB, under his leadership over the past ten years, has achieved a leading position in the business arena and received the prize for the best “Women Entrepreneur Friendly Bank of the Year” and Best “SME Bank of the Year”, in 2014, from Bangladesh Bank and the SME Foundation. In 2015, MTB was awarded the prestigious DHL-The Daily Star Bangladesh Business Award and recognized as the ‘Best Financial Institution of 2014’.
A career banker, AAK started his career with the then British-owned Grindlays Bank plc. as a Management Trainee in 1982 and went on to serve its successor banks – ANZ Grindlays Bank and Standard Chartered Bank, in a diverse array of roles both at home and abroad. In 2002-2003, he served as a regional head for Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) responsible for The Gulf countries based in Dubai, UAE.
After serving SCB and its predecessor banks for 21 years, AAK went on to head IDLC Finance Limited, the country’s largest financial institution (non-banking) for six years from 2003-2009 as its CEO & Managing Director.
Anis, also a fellow of the Institute of Personnel Management, Bangladesh, has served as a government nominated Director of Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited for four years. AAK served the country’s pre-eminent Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI) as Vice President for two successive terms during the years 2014 and 2015. He continues to serve MCCI as a member of the Chamber Committee.
A regular speaker on the global circuit, he has demonstrated his competencies in the field of finance, banking and management and presented papers as follows:
- In June 2015, on “Financing the Transformation of the Bangladesh Garments Industry” at the School of South Asian Studies, University of Harvard, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
- On May 12, 2017 at the Bangladesh Development Conference at Harvard University, Boston, MA, USA. His subject matter was ‘Achieving SDGs:Financial Inclusion, Bangladesh Perspective’.
- Most recently, in March 2019, on the Bangladesh Economy and The State of Banking in Bangladesh at an international conference held under the aegis of Bangladesh Development Initiative at the School of Management, Yale University, USA
- AAK is a Director of The UK Bangladesh Catalysts of Commerce & Industry (UKBCCI), a leading umbrella organization for successful British-Bangladeshi entrepreneurs in the UK.
He has attended:
- “The Executive Program in Corporate Governance and Strategic Management” at the Haas Business School of the University of California, Berkeley in May 2014
- The Value Creation in Banking and Strategic Management Program held at INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France in October 2015
- In May 2017, a customized training programme at The London School of Economics and Political Science organized by LSE Custom Programs
- The Cambridge Executive Program in Corporate Governance: A Global Banking Perspective Program held on April 14 -17, 2019 at the Judge Business School – University of Cambridge, UK
A keen collector of art, he serves as a Trustee of the Society for Promotion of Bangladesh Art (SPBA). His hobbies and interests include photography, numismatics, youth development, reading, 4IR and AI.
- The Institute of Bankers Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Association of Banks
- Bangladesh Foreign Exchange Dealer Association
- Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management
- Bangladesh Association of Publicly Listed Companies
- Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Dhaka
- International Chamber of Commerce Bangladesh Limited
- Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- American Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh
- Primary Dealers Bangladesh Limited
- Alom, Zahangir. "Of colours, aesthetic contemplations and nature". The Daily Star. Retrieved 2 February 2016.