Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular 2019, Admit Card, Result | www kb gov bd
NCC Bank was founded in 1985 as an investment company in the name of NCL (National Credit Limited). It became a scheduled commercial bank after receiving permission from the central bank in 1993 and started with a paid up capital of Tk. 39 crore. The point of the organization was to assemble assets from inside and put them in such path in order to build up nation's Industrial and Trade Sector and assuming an impetus part in the arrangement of the capital market too.
- "National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited - Banglapedia". en.banglapedia.org. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "NCC Bank diversifies activities". The Financial Express. Dhaka. 2007-08-27. Retrieved 2013-04-03.
- "NCC Bank gets new DMD". The Daily Star. 2015-06-09. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "NCC Bank aspires to be at the top". The Daily Star. 2015-05-18. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "NCC Bank gets new chair, vice-chair". The Daily Star. 2015-07-28. Retrieved 2016-05-09.