Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular 2019, Admit Card, Result | www kb gov bd
Shimanto Bank is a schedule commercial bank in Bangladesh. The bank was founded to provide financial services to the paramilitary Border Guards Bangladesh members and is run by the paramilitary.
The bank was established in 21 July 2016 through an act of parliament and planned by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.Maj General Aziz Ahmed was the founder Chairman,Brig Gen Taufiqul Hasan Siddiquee was the Project Director, and Moklesur Rahman appointed as the first Managing Director and CEO of the bank. The bank was designed to provided financial services to the marginalized population of the country as well as active and retired personals of Border Guards Bangladesh.
The Prime Minister inaugurates Shimanto Bank formally on 1 September 2016. Founder Chairman inaugurated the principal branch on 10 October 2016. The Director General of the Border Guards is the ex-officio chairman of the bank. Major General Md Shafeenul Islam, ndc, psc is the current Chairman of the bank. ·
- "Keep children away from militancy: PM". The Daily Star. 1 September 2016. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "PM inaugurates Shimanto Bank". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Hasina inaugurates Bangladesh border guards-run Shimanto Bank". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Govt to start 'Village rationing' very soon". The Financial Express. Dhaka. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "PM opens 'Shimanto Bank' for BGB members". Dhaka Tribune. 1 September 2016. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Shimanto Bank listed as scheduled bank". Dhaka Tribune. 11 August 2016. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Maj Gen Abul Hossain appointed Border Guard Bangladesh chief". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 17 November 2016.