Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular 2019, Admit Card, Result | www kb gov bd
Woori Bank (Hangul: 우리은행 Uri Eunhaeng) is a bank headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and Woori Bank is a subsidiary of the parent company Woori Financial Group. The bank was founded back in 1899, originally called Daehan Cheon-il Bank, renamed Joseon Sangup Bank in 1911, then Commercial Bank of Korea in 1950s. Following the 1997 Asian financial crisis, it merged with the former Hanil Bank and Peace Bank to become Hanvit Bank. Woori Bank adopted its current name in 2002.
In May 2009, Woori Bank became the first South Korean bank to issue UnionPay debit cards in China. In March 2010 it became the first foreign bank to issue Shanghai Tourism Cards in mainland China.
Woori Bank is the first South Korean bank to support web browsers other than Internet Explorer for online banking in Korea. Its foreign divisions, such as the one based in China, still require IE.
- Lee, Jun-Ho (2005-08-14). "最古 은행건물 우리銀 종로점 (The Oldest Bank Building the Woori Bank Jongno Branch)". Kyunghyang Sinmun.
- "광통관 (廣通館) (Gwangtonggwan)". Cultural Heritage Administration of Korea. 2002. Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- "Bank Saudara and Woori Indonesia Set to Merge", The Jakarta Globe, 14 December 2012
- First branch in India, opened at Chennai (2012-04-18). "Woori Bank opens in India". The Hindu. Chennai, India. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- 이 (Lee), 현정 (Hyeon-jeong) (2010-07-08). 우리銀, '우리오픈뱅킹 서비스' 실시. 아시아 경제 (Asian Economics) (in Korean). Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "우리은행". Archived from the original on 2011-07-18. Retrieved 2010-07-13.