Mushfiqur Rahim Profile | Career Info, Records Biography
His hometown is Kushtia. He went to Kushtia Zilla School until the sixth grade. Later he was a student at Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protishtan.
He captained the Bangladesh U 19 world cup team in Australia and came out as the highest run scorer in the tournament. He made two hundred and won a Player of the Match there. He made his ODI debut against West Indies in Bangladesh in the first game of 2012 Sahara Cup in Khulna and went on to make his maiden century in the second game of the series on 2 December 2012. His match winning 120 earned him the title of the Player of the Match only in his second ODI of his career.
He was the leading run-scorer in the 2018–19 Bangladesh Cricket League, with 658 runs in six matches. He was also the leading run-scorer for Prime Bank Cricket Club in the 2018–19 Dhaka Premier Division Cricket League tournament, with 552 runs in 16 matches.
His knock of 120 against West Indies at Khulna was nominated to be one of the best ODI batting performance of the year by ESPNCricinfo.
He was then called up for the Bangladesh squad for the 2015 cricket world cup. He played as an opening batsmen alongside Tamim Iqbal. On the fifth of March Anamul dislocated his shoulder while trying to save a boundary and that resulted in him being ruled out of the world cup.
- "Anamul, Ashraful sparkle in rain-hit matches". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
- "Full players list of the teams following Players Draft of BPL T20 2018-19". Bangladesh Cricket Board. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- "Bangladesh Cricket League, 2018/19: Most runs". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 December 2018.
- "Dhaka Premier Division Cricket League, 2018/19 - Prime Bank Cricket Club: Batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "Tamim dropped, Mushfiqur retained captain". ESPNcricinfo. 2012-03-06. Retrieved 2017-07-11.