Mushfiqur Rahim Profile | Career Info, Records Biography
Craig Wallace (cricketer)
Wallace made his debut for Scotland in a List A match against Hampshire at the Rose Bowl in the 2011 Clydesdale Bank 40. Scotland toured Namibia in September 2011, despite not featuring in Scotland's first-class Intercontinental Cup match against Namibia, he did feature in the two List A matches which proceeded that match. He also made his Twenty20 debut on the tour against the hosts, making four appearances. He was selected as part of Scotland's squad for the World Twenty20 Qualifier.
In June 2019, he was selected to represent Scotland A in their tour to Ireland to play the Ireland Wolves. In July 2019, he was selected to play for the Edinburgh Rocks in the inaugural edition of the Euro T20 Slam cricket tournament. However, the following month the tournament was cancelled.
- "List A Matches played by Craig Wallace". CricketArchive. Retrieved 19 February 2012.
- "Twenty20 Matches played by Craig Wallace". CricketArchive. Retrieved 19 February 2012.
- "Scotland name touring squads". CricketEurope. www.cricketeurope4.net. 8 February 2012. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2012.
- "Scotland A Squad Selected for Ireland Trip". Cricket Scotland. Retrieved 5 June 2019.
- "Eoin Morgan to represent Dublin franchise in inaugural Euro T20 Slam". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 July 2019.
- "Euro T20 Slam Player Draft completed". Cricket Europe. Retrieved 19 July 2019.
- "Inaugural Euro T20 Slam cancelled at two weeks' notice". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 August 2019.
- "Squads announced for T20I Tri-Series in Ireland and ICC Men's T20 World Cup Qualifier". Cricket Scotland. Retrieved 12 September 2019.