Mushfiqur Rahim Profile | Career Info, Records Biography
ESPN College Extra
ESPN College Extra is an American out-of-market sports package owned by ESPN, Inc.. It was launched on September 5, 2015 as a merger of the existing ESPN Full Court and ESPN GamePlan, each of which offered college basketball and college football broadcasts respectively.
ESPN College Extra broadcasts are drawn from the available live games from ESPN3. ESPN College Extra broadcasts college sports from NCAA FBS and FCS conferences, including football, basketball, baseball, softball. The programming is across eight channels.
ESPN College Extra was announced by ESPN, Inc. on August 28, 2015 with launch date and its schedule. College Extra started broadcasting on September 5, 2015 at 12:30 p.m. with the Wofford vs. Clemson football game. At launch, the package was available on AT&T Uverse, Bright House Networks, Cox, DirecTV, select NCTC members, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS.
ESPN College Extra is available with these cable and satellite providers:
- DirecTV (9/2015—
- Spectrum (9/2015—
- AT&T U-verse (9/2015—
- Verizon FiOS (9/2015—
- PlayStation Vue (8/2018— present)
- Hulu (9/2018— present)
- Balderston, Michael (August 31, 2015). "ESPN Launches College Extra". TV Technology. Retrieved May 21, 2019.
- Farrell, Mike (August 29, 2018). "Sony PlayStation Vue Launches ESPN College Extra". Multichannel. Retrieved May 21, 2019.
- Adler, Kristie (August 28, 2015). "ESPN Introduces New College Sports Service, ESPN College Extra". ESPN Press Room U.S. Retrieved May 21, 2019.
- Bouma, Luke (September 13, 2018). "Hulu Adds ESPN College Extra & Bases Loaded". Cord Cutters News. Retrieved May 21, 2019.