Mushfiqur Rahim Profile | Career Info, Records Biography
Qadeer Ahmed Khan (Urdu: قدیر احمد) (born 15 November 1985) is an Emirati cricketer. He made his One Day International debut for the United Arab Emirates against Hong Kong in the 2015–17 ICC World Cricket League Championship on 18 November 2015. He made his Twenty20 International debut for the UAE against Oman on 22 November 2015.
In January 2018, he was named in the United Arab Emirates's squad for the 2018 ICC World Cricket League Division Two tournament. In December 2018, he was named in the United Arab Emirates' team for the 2018 ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup.
In September 2019, he was named in the United Arab Emirates' squad for the 2019 ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier tournament in the UAE. However, the following month, he was dropped from the UAE's squad for the tournament. Two days before the start of the tournament, the ICC confirmed that Ahmed had been suspended, after breaching cricket's anti-corruption rules.
- "ICC World Cricket League Championship, 14th Match: United Arab Emirates v Hong Kong at Dubai (CA), Nov 18, 2015". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- "Oman tour of United Arab Emirates, Only T20I: United Arab Emirates v Oman at Abu Dhabi, Nov 22, 2015". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "Six teams vying for the final two spots in ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier 2018". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "Emirates Cricket Board announce team that will represent the UAE in Asia Cricket's Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2018". Emirates Cricket Board. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- "Emirates Cricket Board announces side to compete in the ICC Men's T20 World Cup Qualifiers 2019". Emirates Cricket Board. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- "Unexplained withdrawals, Raza left holding the chalice. UAE T20 World Cup Qualifier preview". Emerging Cricket. Retrieved 14 October 2019.
- "Three UAE players charged under anti-corruption code". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 16 October 2019.
- "UAE's Mohammad Naveed, Shaiman Anwar, Qadeer Ahmed suspended for corruption". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 16 October 2019.