Mushfiqur Rahim Profile | Career Info, Records Biography
Tennis on ESPN
Current tournaments and competitions covered by ESPN include The Championships, Wimbledon and the US Open, which are covered exclusively, and the Australian Open, which is shared with the Tennis Channel. In addition, several higher level events from the ATP World Tour and WTA Tour are featured, including the US Open Series and the ATP Finals.
- Australian Open (1984–present)
- The Championships, Wimbledon (2012–present (full coverage), 2003–present (partial coverage))
- US Open (2015–present (full coverage), 2009–present (partial coverage))
- Indian Wells Masters (?–2007, 2011–present)
- Miami Open (1985–2007, 2011–present)
- US Open Series (2004–present)
- ATP Finals (2000–present)
- French Open (1986–1993, 2003–2015 (partial coverage))
- Darren Cahill - Since 2007, Cahill is a tennis analyst for the global sports network ESPN for three of the four major tennis Grand Slams: the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the US Open. He also works for the Australian television network Channel 7 for the Hopman Cup and Australian Open.
- Cliff Drysdale
- Chris Evert - In June 2011, she joined ESPN as a tennis commentator for Grand Slam tournaments.
- Mary Joe Fernandez - Since retiring from the tour, Mary Joe Fernández has served as a tennis commentator for ESPN and joined CBS Sports as an analyst for the 2005 U.S. Open.
- Chris Fowler - He is the head studio anchor for tennis tournaments broadcast on ESPN, including Wimbledon, Australian Open, French Open and for the US Open being broadcast for the first year in 2009 on ESPN.
- Brad Gilbert - While commentating Andy Murray's third-round match in the 2011 Australian Open for ESPN2, Gilbert mentioned that he lives near the Olympian runner Michael Johnson and that when he was Murray's coach he introduced Johnson and Murray, who did a series of sprints together on a nearby track.
- Jason Goodall
- Sam Gore - In 2015, Goodall joined ESPN to provide commentary and analysis during their tennis broadcasts, starting with the Australian Open. He has continued to work with ESPN at other Grand Slam events, including Wimbledon and the US Open.
- John McEnroe
- Patrick McEnroe
- Chris McKendry - As of April 1, 2016, she serves as full-time on-site host for ESPN tennis coverage of the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and US Open. McKendry co-anchored her final SportsCenter broadcast on March 31, 2016 and transitioned to cover tennis full-time for ESPN with the Australian Open in January, and U.S. Open in late summer.
- Tom Rinaldi
- Pam Shriver
- "Darren Cahill - ESPN MediaZone U.S." Espnmediazone.com. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "Chris McKendry". espnmediazone.com. ESPN MediaZone. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- Nagle, Dave (2016-03-30). "Chris McKendry jumps the net from SportsCenter to tennis full time - ESPN Front Row". ESPN Front Row. Retrieved 2017-01-28.