Mushfiqur Rahim Profile | Career Info, Records Biography
West Indian cricket team in India and Ceylon in 1966–67
The West Indian cricket team toured India and Ceylon in December 1966 and January 1967 to play a three-match Test series against the Indian national cricket team. West Indies won the Test series 2–0. India were captained by Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and West Indies by Garfield Sobers. In January, the West Indians played a first-class rated international against the Ceylon national cricket team at the Paikiasothy Saravanamuttu Stadium, Colombo. The match was drawn. Ceylon were captained by Michael Tissera.
Test series summary
13–18 December 1966
31 December 1966–5 January 1967
13–18 January 1967
- India won the toss and elected to bat.
- 16 January was taken as a rest day.
- West Indies to India 1966-67 at Test Cricket Tours
- West Indies in India and Ceylon 1966-67 at CricketArchive
- Dicky Rutnagur, "West Indies triumph but cracks begin to show", The Cricketer, Spring Annual, 1967, pp. 65–68
- Dicky Rutnagur, "West Indies in India, 1966-67", Wisden 1968, pp. 855–70